5-Month Anubhava Yoga TTC
Time & Location
About the Event
Yoga, an ancient and highly developed science of the body and mind is understood by most of it’s dedicated practitioners , as a sophisticated system that permits phenomenal psychological and physiological evolution and healing.
It would be irrational to suppose that a system of this depth and power can be mastered in one month. The dilution of the venerable science of Yoga into an easy vocation through the one month TTC (Teachers Training Courses) has been one of the enduring tragedies of the world of Yoga study, practice and transmission.
5-month/1100-hour Teacher Training in Yoga
AryaMarga Yoga has taken accountability for what we believe to be a restructuring of the existing Teacher Training Courses and through our highly intense curriculum deliver an unadulterated Yogic experience. Our aim is to recreate the style and content of teaching as was received personally by us from our Gurus of the ancient Lineage of Anuttara Yoga, a combination of the Hatha-Laya and Kundalini Yogas. Our courses are not particularly designed to be a career change, they are not vocational.
The 5 month ANUBHAVA YOGA TTC, or Experiential Yoga practice leads to a profound experience of authentic Yoga, it’s methods and views. The actual experience within of the learned theory and techniques, using the experiential tools of ANUBHAVA YOGA TTC helps to develop an intuitive understanding of the therapeutic values of the asanas and psychological techniques learnt for the mind and body.
This in turn allows the student to move from being one who experiences the power of Yoga, to one who heals, and helps develop the bodies and minds of others with Yoga- a true teacher.
The Anubhava Yoga TTC is an intensive training course which focuses on 4 aspects of Yoga : Hatha Yoga and its foundational Kriyas, Physiological therapy based on Yogic principles, Yogic Psychology and the Higher Level meditation practices from the Anuttara Yoga Tantra.
P-TAK 4 YOGAS: HATHA YOGA – THEORY & KRIYAS:
The first module of the Anubhava Yoga TTC consists of the introduction to the 4-Yoga system with particular focus on Hatha Yoga and its Kriyas. Students will be immersed into the P-TAK (Pancha Tatva Asana Kriya) or The 5- Elements postures sequence twice daily and move into the advanced sequence once a week. The students will also start daily Pranayama and Meditation for an hour and once a week there is the morning practice of Shatkarmas. The rest of the day are 3-4 theory classes consisting of the in-depth study of Hatha Yoga Pradipika, a continuation and deepening of Anatomy, further study of Samkhya Philosophy and the 5-Elements and how these affect our mental and behavioural constitution as well, and the analysis of Raja Yoga Sutras based on the Giri Lineage’s perspective.
YOGIC PSYCHO-SOMATIC THERAPY AND DISEASE PREVENTION:
In the second module of the Anubhava Yoga TTC, students undertake an in-depth study of the human body and its constituents from the modern medicine perspective as well as the ancient Ayurvedic perspective. The study of anatomy is in great detail and is applied to the asanas, their benefits, correct breathing process, alignments, assists, and modifications in a therapeutic scenario. Students will also learn about simple physiotherapeutic exercises to prepare a person for asanas in case they cannot perform the asanas yet. Moreover, students will also be studying Pathophysiology, Symptomology and Yogic Therapy for over 20 common lifestyle based ailments. To understand the Yogic view of disease, the students will be studying an introduction to the philosophy of Samkhya and the 5-Element system and how this applies to us externally and internally to the extend of preventing or developing disease through hormonal regulation. Aside from this, students will be practicing our 5-element harmonising asana kriya every morning, which is an intermediate sequence sequence as well as softer asana sequences specifically designed to alleviate symptoms, cure and prevent the specific diseases we will be studying.
The Yoga Psychology module is an intensive 30-day training on the 0-point system of Yoga Psychology that has been developed over the course of years of research on both our over 6,000 year-old Lineage, Buddhist teachings and contemporary Psychology. Students would learn about application of Yogic techniques in two separate areas- firstly, self- willed evolution for one’s own personality complex, and secondly, yogic psychological counseling for others based on Yogic diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic techniques.
KUNDALINI KRIYA & TANTRA YOGA:
Finally, the last module consists of the Tantra studies where the student dives in to the study of Tantra Yoga-Vijnanabhairava, the Mandukya Unpanishad, Mantra Vidya and the Bhuta Shuddhi Tantra Kriyas. Post the study of the texts and introduction to the practices, the students will go for two weeks to the mountains of Spiti Valley where he/she will engage fully in the Kriyas independently and advance in their personal experience of the higher Yogic practices of meditation in retreat.
It is our belief, at Aryamarga Yoga, that to attain a minimum proficiency in the above 4 inter- related areas of Yoga, a minimum period of 5 months of intensive training is necessary. With over 1100 hours of Yogic theory and practicals, the 5 month ANUBHAVA YOGA TTC culminates in a 4 day final examination. Successful participants of the course are awarded four certifications in Yoga:
- Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandha Teachers Certification
- Yoga Psychotherapy Teachers Certification
- Yoga Physiotherapy and Disease PreventionTeachers Certification
- Kundalini Kriya Certification
We pride ourselves in conserving the legacy of the authentic yogic practices of the Ancient Masters, and through rigorous discipline achieve the most intense experience we believe a TTC course currently offers today.
Detailed Course Schedule: 3 Day Orientation Program : 16th March – 20th March 2022
- Registration and Visit to Bir and surrounding areas
- Introduction to the Natha Lineage
- 4 Vedas, Yugas, Shad-Darshanas, History of Yoga
- Introduction to 5 Elements, Samkhya, Mantra Vidya, Laya and Raja
P-TAK Asanas, HathaYoga Pradipika, Raja Yoga, Laghu Yoga Vaasishtha, Samkhya Yoga : 21st March – 1st May 2020
- P-TAK Asana Sequence-Basic
- Samkhya Philosophy (Shuddha Tattvas, Kanchukas, Ashudda Tattvas)
- 5 Element Theory & Practice
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika – Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha and Shat-karmas
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras – Raja Yoga
- Excerpts from Mandukya Upanishad and Shiva Sutra
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Learning the Sanskrit Language-I
Anatomy and Physiology, P-TAK, Ayurveda & Yoga Nidra for Yoga Therapy : 2nd May – 30th May 2022
- Advanced Anatomy – Organ Systems, Asana & Physiology
- P-TAK Asana Sequence
- Ayurveda – Doshas, Diet & Nadi Vijnana
- 5 Element Yoga Therapy – 20 ailments and 90 asanas, Endocrinal Mapping, Ayurvedic Mapping
- Advanced Mudra and Yoga Nidra Techniques for Therapy
- Hatha-Laya Yoga- Mapping of the Elemental combinations in the individual human psychology.
- Learning the Sanskrit Language-I
14-Day Break (Students to arrange for their Boarding & Lodging during the Mid-Course Break) : 1st – 15th June 2022 Yoga Psychology, Siva Sutras, Laya Yoga Theory and Advanced Pranayama, Mudras : 16th June – 15th July 2022
- Foundational P-TAK Asana Sequence
- Functional behaviourism and test models
- Affective-Conative theories as per the Laya Chakra System
- Yogic View of the mind and consciousness
- Applied Raja Yoga Sutras- Mapping of the Elemental combinations in the individual human psyche
- The Levels and components of the Unique Personality Matrix as per Yogic Psychology
- Introduction to Prognosis, Diagnosis and Therapy as per Zero Point System
- Cognitive Learning theories & Cognitive Behavioural therapy as per the Zero Point System
Tantra Yoga-Vijnanabhairava, Mandukya Upanishad , Mantra Vidya and Bhuta Shuddhi Tantra Kriyas : 16th July – 15th August 2022
- VijananaBhairava Tantra Kriya
- Omkar Siddhi
- Mantra Uccarana and Dharana
- Mandukya meditations
- Basic Kundalini-Bhuta Shuddhi Kriya
- Foundational P-TAK Asana Sequence
- Meditation Retreat -Advanced Kundalini Kriya, Advanced Mudras, Vajrayana Tantra and Swara Yoga
Registration & Fees
The 5 month experiential course opens with a 3 day orientation session, which introduces the teachings and the lineage to the students. A student will be accepted for the course only if the aptitude of the provisional student meets with the criterion of the course during the 3 day period. The entire course fee (excluding registration fee) will be refunded in case a student decides to discontinue the course during the first 3 days. No refunds will be entertained post the orientation period.
We advise our students to please keep their travel programs for India flexible in case they do not meet the criterion for the course.
Registration Fees (Non-refundable)*
SAARC Country Citizen – INR 20,000
Non-SAARC Country Citizen – $500
Kindly email us at email@example.com for more details as concerns the course fees for the 5-Month Anubhava Yoga TTC.
5-Month Anubhava Yoga Daily ScheduleAryaMarga Institute, India