45-Day PTAK 4 Yogas TTC
Time & Location
About the Event
P-TAK 4 YOGAS 45-DAY INTENSIVE TTC
Aryamarga Yoga is proud to present the Anubhava Yoga/ Experiential Yoga certification programme, a fourty five day intensive programme designed for those interested in actually experiencing the theory and practice of authentic Yoga.
The Anubhava programme acts both as a precursor to Arya Marga Yoga’s more intense and exhaustive 5-month Anubhava Yoga TTC and independently, as a unique introduction to the ancient science of Integrated Yoga.
Known by their sanskrit terms-Hatha, Mantra, Tantra and Raja Yoga, the Four Yogas of the Body, the Mind, Consciousness and No-Mind have been practiced for millennia in India as one single Integrated system. This integrated system cannot simply be learnt-it must be experienced.
To rapidly enable the flowering of experiences in the Integrated 4 Yoga system, we utilize the experiential methods of Bhava-Spanda or Passion-Waves, the high intensification of mentally generated emotional states. The experience of this intensified emotion within the techniques of the 4 Yogas is the real inner revealer, and transformer of our personalities and bodies.
Experience in Samskrit is termed Anubhava and the Anubhava Yoga appreciation programme is designed to generate within the participants the inner experience of the 4 Yogas. The techniques learnt in the course will be practiced for maximum effect in these Himalayan settings to bring the experience to a close, and a new beginning.
P-TAK COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- All the teachings are untouched and selected practices of the ancient Naga and Buddhist Vajrayana Lineages, tailored to be applicable for modern Yogic lifestyles.
- Taught by teachers from the Forest tradition of the Giri Monks.
- Detailed and Practical teaching of the Samkhya/ Numerological Reality.
- Intensive training on the 27 Asanas P-TAK [5 Elements Asana Kriya] Sequence.
- Training on identifying the Elemental compositions of any Yoga Asana.
- Practical training on the identification of the unique 5 Elements mix and the Psychology of the Individual.STRUCTURE
- Intensive, exhaustive and descriptive teaching of the Raja Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Analytical and practical teaching of the Hatha Yoga Pradipika of Yogi Swatmarama.
- Introduction to the 54 Asanas Advanced P-TAK [5 Elements Asana Kriya] Sequence.
- More than 40 Hours of training on Assists and Hands on experience of Teaching Classes.
- Introduction to the systems of Mantra Yoga and Yantra Yoga, the science of Mystic Sound and Geometry.
- Introduction to the systems of Feminine Power, the Kundalini-Laya Yoga.
- Introduction to the Vajrayana system of Buddhist Tantra.
- Practical experience of the meditation techniques of the VijnanaBhairava, from the ancient Shiva branch of Yoga-Tantra.
- Teachings from one of the most highly considered ancient Indian post-Vedic Texts, the Mandukya Upanishad.
- Practical teaching and hands on Teaching Classes of Yoga Nidra or Lucid Dreaming.
- Demonstration and guided teaching of the 6 Cleansing and Detoxifying Practices of Hatha Yoga, the ShatKarmas.
- Detailed teachings on the a) Awareness, b) Focus, c) One pointedness and d) Intuition categories of Meditation.
- Overnight Treks and mountain day walks to Forest hot springs and Himalayan mountain ridges for mountain herbs spotting.
- Ideal, aesthetic and quiet mountain retreat ashram atmosphere for the proper practice and study of the Yogas.
After attending the course, students will be able to –
- Gain a sound understanding of the integrative practices of the 4 Yogas
- Improve their asana practice with the intensive practice of more than 27 asanas
- Inculcate the practice of 5-Element Pranayama Kriya
- Experience the higher meditation practices of Raja Yoga
- Physically and mentally prepare themselves for the 5 month intensive yogic experience journey
6:00 AM : WAKE UP CALL
6:30 – 7:45 AM : PANCHA TATTVA ASANA KRIYA I (HATHA YOGA)
8:00 – 9:00 AM : PRANAYAMA KRIYA
9:15 – 10:30 AM : BREAKFAST
10:30 – 11:45 AM : THEORY – YOGA ANATOMY
12:00 – 1:15 PM : YOGA VIDYA – RAJA YOGA SUTRAS & SAMKHYA YOGA
1:30 – 2:30 PM : LUNCH BREAK
2:30 – 3:15 PM : SIESTA
3:15 – 4:15 PM : LIBRARY HOUR / LEARNING SAMSKRIT
4:30 – 5:30 PM : YOGA VIDYA – HATHA YOGA PRADIPIKA
5:45 – 7:00 PM : PANCHA TATTVA ASANA KRIYA II (HATHA YOGA)
7:00 – 8:30 PM : DINNER BREAK
8:45 – 9:30 PM : SVADHYAYA (SELF STUDY) / SATSANG
Registration & Course Fees
Kindly contact our Student Relationship Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on course fees, accommodation registration details