Time is TBD|
AadiSaktthi Ayurveda Resort
1-Month Yoga Teacher Training Course
Learn the Untouched Practices of the Naga Lineage
Time & Location
Time is TBD
AadiSaktthi Ayurveda Resort, 227/A, KS Rd, Vellar, Kovalam, Kerala 695527, India
About the event
- Taught by teachers from the Forest tradition of the Giri Monks
- 200 Hours of Intensive Lineage based Yogic training in the 4 Yogas - Hatha, Mantra, Laya & Raja
- Introduction to the 54 Asanas Advanced P-TAK [5 Elements Asana Kriya] Sequence
- Practical teaching and hands-on Teaching Classes of Yoga Nidra or Lucid Dreaming
- Introduction to the systems of Feminine Power, the Kundalini-Laya Yoga & Tantra Yoga Techniques of Naropa Yoga
- The theory of Yogic Psychology and the Integrated Zero Point System based on the 5+1 elements
- Cognitive, affective, and behavioral techniques for therapy and psychological evolution from the Raja yogas, Shaiva Tantras, and Buddhist Tantras
- Learn Methods of self-actualisation for transforming one’s own life and those of the clients/patients
- Experiential methods of Kriya yoga, an aspect of Kundalini yoga as a system of psychological evolution
- Anubhava Yoga Certification upon successful completion of the course
About the Course
Aryamarga Yoga is proud to present the Anubhava Yoga/ Experiential Yoga Teacher Training Programme, a one-month intensive programme designed for those interested in actually experiencing the theory and practice of authentic Yoga. The Anubhava programme acts both as a precursor to Arya Marga Yoga’s more intense and exhaustive 5-month Anubhava Yoga TTC and independently, as a unique introduction to the ancient science of Integrated Yoga.
The 1-month Yoga Teacher Training Course is an intensive, 200-hour Certification Programme, culminating in the awarding of the Yoga Teacher Novice certification.
Location and Accommodation
There will be 7 hours a day of full-time classes. These classes would be held in the exotic AadiSaktthi Ayurvedic Village in Kovalam, Kerala.
Overlooking the Arabian sea from one of the highest points in Kovalam, Aadisaktthi Ayurveda Village is a holistic Ayurveda, Yoga and meditation village. Aadisaktthi Ayurveda Village offers a warm, friendly and homely atmosphere for guests to relax and rejuvenate, we also offer state-of-the-art four-star worth rooms and facilities along with leisure activities to our guests, placing us at the top as one of the most desired luxurious Ayurveda spot in Trivandrum.
Website Link: https://www.aadisaktthiayurveda.com/
AryaMarga Yoga would be offering to its students a wholesome and nutritious Yogic diet to complement the Yogic teachings. A special Yogic Diet Plan would be curated for each student after assessing their unique Elemental Combination based on the Prakriti Analysis technique. Such a diet would help and enable the students to maintain psychological and physical strength, vigour, and lightness of the body and mind to fully integrate the .life transforming teachings.
- This 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an intense course to understand the human body and the mind from a Yogic Perspective. The course introduces the 5-Element System and the Zero-Point System that offers a layered perspective of the human mind and ways to change human behaviour, personality, emotions, and thoughts using meditation techniques and tools from the Raja yogas, Shaiva Tantras, and Buddhist Tantras.
- Students who’ve undergone a 200-hour training will be preferred as the teachings of this course are intensive and prior foundational practice of yoga is required to fully integrate such teachings. Prior training in Yogic Sciences is preferred by not mandatory, the most important quality required is an innate passion and will to experience and understand the higher states of consciousness.
06:30 - 07:45 Pancha Tattva asana Kriya I (Hatha yoga)
08:00 - 09:00 Pranayama / Kriya yoga
09:15 - 10:45 Breakfast (not included)
11:00 - 12:30 Yoga psychology theory - Zero Point System
12:30 - 14:30 Lunch break
14:30 - 15:30 Self study / live session with Guruji
17:00 - 18:15 Petalline personality theory
18:30 - 19:30 Yoga Nidra and dream yoga
19:30 - 20:30 Dinner break
20:45 - 21:30 Svadhyaya (self study)
Registration & Course Fees
Kindly contact Program Mentor Akshat Madan (email@example.com) for details regarding Schedule, Accommodation, Fees, Class Schedule, Content break-up, Study material,etc.